This was shared by Obinna Ekem and its trending…
1. Inflation hits 18.3%, the worst since 1984.
2. Recession getting worst.
3. Buhari administration values cattle more than human life.
4. The security forces are now on killing spree: raining live bullets on armless protesters on the street.
5. Buhari is interested in vendetta more than governance.
6. Buhari is using state apparatus to witch-hunt his opponents in the name of so called “fighting corruption”.
7. Shielding those who stole money to sponsor his campaign.
8. International disgrace once Buhari steps out of the country.
9. APC have failed woefully in delivering campaign promises.
10. Employing their own children into juicy positions in CBN, FIRS etc while asking graduates children of others to apply as bus conductors, masquerade dressers, waste disposals etc
11. Buhari only interested in feeding the public with propaganda, thus having 5 media aides and no economic team.
12. Destroyed our nascent democracy.
13. Turned INEC to mere tools for imposing candidates: No more free and fair elections. It’s now massive broad day rigging and inconclusive.
14. Turned EFCC and DSS to mere attack dogs.
15. Striving to subdue both the legislative and the Judiciary.
16. Despite all noise on budget padding, nothing is done, since those concerned are untouchable.
17. Buratai, Dandaura, Amaechi etc were accused but they are placed above the law by Buhari.
18. N270 millions claimed to have been used to cut ordinary grasses in the camp of the starving IDPs, yet Buhari turned deaf ears because it happened in his camp.
19. Halliburton scandals swept under the carpet.
20. Nothing is said on the missing funds under PTF and NNPC under the watch of the so called “anti corruption crusader.”
21. Outrageous and padded budget that only serves the purpose of “legal looting”.
22. Wasteful spending on globetrotting only to end up casting dents on the image of the country.
23. No effect of Ministers “noise makers” apart from Lia Mohammed who is active only in telling unbelievable lies.
24. Hunger and starvation have subjected some Nigerians to the option of suicide.
CAN WE CONTINUE LIKE THIS TILL 2019?